Leffy Elf is a helpful pal, making toys and games for Santa. It’s cold at the North Pole, so Leffy’s cheeks are as red as those boots and candycane socks! They go so well with that fine grassy coat, mittens and gold stitched buttons. But why does an elf need pointy, foldy ears? To listen for sleighbells in the snow!
SAFETY & CARE
- Tested to and passes the European Safety Standard for toys: EN71 parts 1, 2 & 3 for all ages.
- Not recommended for children under 12 months due to fibre shedding.
- Huge and Large sizes – please do not leave in a cot/ crib.
- Hand wash only; do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron. Not recommended to clean in a washing machine.
- Check all labels upon arrival of purchase.
There are no reviews yet.